Saturday, September 22, 2007

Gimme A Break!

It just keeps getting worse.  Or maybe I am just getting so wore down it seems that way.  My arm is almost back to normal size.  Still taking oral meds for the blood clot.  Go to the doc Monday for a blood test to see where I stand there.

Had my CT scan and full blood workups Friday.  Have to wait until next Wednesday for the results.  Don't know why I can't just talk to the doc on Monday.  He should have the results by then.  I know Monday's are busy over there but I hate playing the waiting game.  Especially when the stakes are so high.  It has been 3 months since I stopped chemo.  If there is new growth I don't know what options I would have left since I do not have the infusion port now.  I don't think I could do chemo without having a port.

Brenda has been limping around here.  She managed to get burns on the bottoms of both of her feet.  She was messing around at the burning barrel in her bare feet. 

No updates on Sabian.  He is about done at school.  Keeps getting suspended for not following the rules.  He is flunking almost all of his classes so we don't know why he bothers even going.  Such a shame.  He is a smart kid, just extremely lazy.  Plus he has always seemed to think that the universe revolves around him and that everybody should do what he thinks.  World has never worked that way buddy boy.  Grow up and get over it!

Yesterday was one of the worse days I have had in awhile.  Kept getting sick and was so tired.  I had woke up at 2:30am and couldn't go back to sleep so I just got up and worked in the back room.  Slept okay last night so I feel a little better today.  Have lots of stuff to do so will get to it.

Thanks for checking back.  Please comment or email me.  God Bless!


Quote of the Day:
Life is hard. It’s even harder if you’re stupid.
--Anonymous

2 comments:

harmonytx said...

Just want to say I wish you well...take care, Judi

Anonymous said...

Trying to get caught up on how you are doing... sounds like a rough go still... You have a strong, positive attitude... I hope that the blood clog is disolving in your arm. Give Brenda and the wee-one's a squeeze. All is well on my end, just typical too much to do at school/work. God bless, Lezlie Shull