Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Another doctor's appointment

Actually, just an office visit I guess you would say.  They flush out my PICC line, after drawing some blood for tests.  Then they flush the line out with saline and re-bandage the whole site.  My INR, blood thinner test, was 2.5, right where they want that to be.  They ran something else but won't find out the results until next week.  I do talk to the doctor then and he will decide if I should restart the chemo.  Right now I am not feeling much stronger so I do not think he will want to restart.  I do not know what I want to do at this point.  I am weak and being off of chemo is not making me any stronger.  Not sure where that leaves me for now.  Guess I will just have to wait and see what the doctor says next Wednesday.

Feel kind of rotten right now.  Tired but can't seem to sleep good.  Hungry but get sick after eating most food.  Hell of an existence.  Kids been driving me crazy.  Can't wait for Xmas break to be over.  Their level of energy wears me out, lol. 

Enough prattle for now.  Take care and God Bless!

No comments: