Friday, August 3, 2007

Friday August 3rd

Well, on the Sabian front... he ended up back home. Brenda kind of caved because the police had only given Sabian a choice of coming home or going to the county jail. Sabian still says that he is out of here when he turns 18. We can only hope that he wises up before that happens. We have always wanted him to graduate high school and know if he leaves our house, he will drop out. He was doing great until he started listening to the wrong people. He hasn't said one word to me since he came back home Thursday afternoon. I am hoping that me having cancer is part of his problem. He has never said a word to me about it. That hurts to think he just doesn't care.

On the health front, today has been horrible. Have gotten "sick" four times, which I hadn't done in months. No clue as to why. Once or twice a day is normal. Tuesday I think I made it through the whole day without getting sick. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason why it happens. I so want to gain some weight but that is near impossible when my stomach usually feels so bad. I am down to 163 pounds now. Can't afford to lose much more. Sure don't want to have to go back to the hospital and get nutrition through a darn tube.

Well enough for now - please keep us in your prayers - take care and God Bless.

No comments: