Saturday, July 21, 2007

Saturday July 21st

Well, I was just getting ready to do a post and got sick :( It has passed so I will try again. Don't know what is going on and am getting pretty tired of it. I ate pretty good today but did get sick this afternoon too. Still hoping to get over this weirdness.

We ran a few errands tonight. Finally got my friend Pat's computer back to her. Had to do many updates and scans. Been over a year since I last worked on it. Added alot of goodies for her Incredimail program. I really enjoy mine and think she will love hers too. Incredimail offers some really cool stuff such as animations. They also offer a free screensaver called Magentic. That has tons of great wallpapers and animated screensavers. I enjoy just sitting and watching them. Some of them are so real you would swear that you were outside.

Gonna call it a night - take care and God Bless. Post a comment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...miss ya Well just got back from camping for the week and boy I'm pooped. Iread that you took a spill...so did I =( glad your not to hurt. It's good to be eating again and glad your range is better(that must be nice) with meat and all. Hang in there sounds like it better just going VERY slow...but any better is good...well I'm home now and hope to talk soon

God Bless you and yours <3 Susan