Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Feeling a bit better

Today I am feeling a little bit better. Still have a tummy ache but haven't gotten sick. That in itself is a big step forward. Eating and drinking is going better too. Maybe I have turned a corner here :) I sure hope so. I am so tired of being sick and tired. I have finished a few projects I have wanted to do for ages. Just finished updating my list of DVD's. They are finally organized, both my master copies and the ones I made for the kids. The kids are notorious for leaving their DVD's laying around. They leave them out of the cases so they end up getting scratched and unusable.

Maybe I can start updating this blog on an every day basis, now that I am feeling better. I still poop out quickly but am able to get a few things done.

Until next time - take care and God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling a little better :)
My kids do the same thing with the DVDs ... what kis it whit them huh? lol