Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wednesday update

Yes, I know I have been bad. Been feeling pretty rotten for quite awhile. This is now the third week after chemo and still no real improvement. Maybe next week :)

My weight is still holding steady around 166. Brenda says I could be a poster child for African relief. My ribs and legs are so skinny I hardly recognize myself. I am eating ok but just not enough to put any weight back on.

I will try to post everyday, if I am able.

Please post some comments!

People undergoing a major life crisis such as cancer can always use some reassurance. Just knowing that people care can make a huge difference. Just a note that offers prayers or a "thinking of you" means so much. I recently read a very good book that covers such things. I will post a blog about it soon. Might make great reading.

Thanks for being there - take care and God Bless.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know I LOVE YOU!!!!! I will always be here for you. As our vows said for good times and for the bad times and until death do us part, I sure hope that is along time from now.I love you more now then ever.

Love you,
B-Bear

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim Hope you get better soon man. You can beat this, I know you can! Justin F,
formerly of QCO.

My Yesterdays said...

Ok ok im guilty on not commenting .. miss ya and want you to get better soon.. I dont like my friends being sick .. your birthday is coming soon too huh.. how young will you be? lol. I want a cake lol. pest arent I
Your Buddy
Toni