Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday update

I felt good enough today to do some work outside. It was a beautiful day and my van was in the shade. So I decided to do some cleaning and maintenance. As usual, I overdid it. I took lots of breaks, where I sat down in a chair but it made no difference. My body decides when it is overly tired. When I finally broke down and went inside, I ended up getting sick. I then laid down and rested for over an hour. Felt a little better so I got up and ate some soup. I will go to bed early tonight. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel more energy. I have plenty to do in the house. I just have to learn when to call it quits, before I get overly tired. It seems to be a fine line between what I want to do and what my body will allow me to do.

This next week I am hoping to really start feeling better. It will be the fourth week after chemo. So it is the best break I have had since I started this chemo roller coaster. I have lab tests and a CT scan on Thursday. Hopefully they will show things are still okay. I do NOT want to have to start up with chemo for a long while.

Please send a prayer my way on Thursday - take care and God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will be praying for good results on Thursday... and try not to overdo it ok??? *hugs*