Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Book and a Website - highly recommended

I just got done reading "I'd Rather Have Chemo Than Clean Out the Garage" by Fran Giacomo.

You can find it here: http://www.amazon.com/Rather-Chemo-Than-Clean-Garage/dp/0971326525/ref=sr_1_1/105-6175247-6473247?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1181696628&sr=8-1


It is a very humorous book. Good reading even for friends or caregivers of cancer patients. Read the reviews on amazon.com for more information.

I also have a great website for buying cancer awareness products. The company shares part of their profits with cancer related charities. They have a great selection and the prices are very reasonable. The website also has some great information and links.
Please check out:

I just bought awareness bracelets for my whole family. I also bought a t-shirt, hat, pins and buttons (all with positive messages.) I am trying to maintain a positive outlook so anything that reinforces that is welcome. The buttons I have put on my hat and a vest that I frequently wear.

I will recommend some more books in the near future. I bought many books from amazon.com about cancer and nutrition.

Enough for now - take care and God Bless.

No comments: