Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Just another day

Well, started the day by making myself an egg and cheese sandwich. One of my favorite breakfast meals. Tasted good but shortly thereafter I got sick to my stomach. Bummer but I should be used to that by now. Didn't have much for lunch because I never really felt good. I did get around to cleaning out the dryer duct work. That pretty much did me in. My energy level is very low most days. Never know how long I will be able to last before my body poops out. I use a cane to walk since I am usually unsteady on my feet. If we go shopping I have my own wheelchair to use. I hate having to use those things but when my body decides it has had enough I have to sit down NOW!

This should be my best week since it is my third week after chemo. Didn't seem to make much difference though. I start a new round of chemo on Monday. Royal bummer! I really hate chemo. But as long as it is helping me stay alive I have no choice. I still think that the "cure" is as bad as the disease. I have been screwed up since I started chemo.

Enough for today - take care and God Bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that it's "just another day" and that it didn't go well again. BUT I still believe that you need to simplify the foods that you eat Kim, I believe in my heart that it will help your tummy keep food down. You need to eat and keep in in there long enough to get its value. well that's just my belief. keep fighting and rest,rest and rest! My thoughts and prayers are with you. Love to you and yours.

crazeemommee said...

You know what Kim, keep the spirits up as it really does help. Nice pic of my Mom up in the corner. I think your looking great!!!! Yes chemo bites the big'n but if it beats that evil dragon...then that is awesome. Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Christie