Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sorry for the "vacation"

This has been a rough week. Never had a chemo week that was so bad. Doctor gave me a new med to help with my naseua and appettite. Don't know if that was the cause but all I wanted to do all week was sleep. If I wasn't in bed I was dozing in my recliner. I still feel zapped. I am hoping that the break in chemo allows my body to recuperate some.

I have a million things I should be doing but haven't had the energy to do. I will try to issue another update soon. Take care and God Bless.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat said...
Sorry Kim things are so rough for you right now. You started chemo not feeling to well and the chemo zapped what energry you had out of you. So let yourself sleep, you body need it, so don't fight it and things that need done will have to wait. Your health come first. There are better days ahead for you.
So just relaxed and let your body rest.
I am here for you. As I have said before you are always in my prayers and thoughts. God Bless you,Kim
Love you,
Pat

My Yesterdays said...

hey buddy, Rest and sleep as much as you can its healing .. you will be up and running soon.. ask your doc for magace spelling) i will get the right spelling for you my mom used it and she couldnt get enough food it increased her appetite she gained at least 20 pds while doing chemo and radiation.. or you could ask your doctor about it its pronounced May gace so maybe he will know what your talking about its a liquid you take a few table spoons of before you eat and then you get really hungry and eat . well you take care of you and miss chatting with you feel better soon
Toni

Anonymous said...

well I'm glad your resting, you'll get back to eating better soon. I sure do miss talkin' to ya! Keep fighting...you're doing a great job! LOVE to you and yours. Bless ya

Anonymous said...

Rest does a body good, plus you just plain 'ole need it.. We're always focused on getting things done, now your body is focusing on rebuilding itself, so see you are doing something!
Keep your feet and chin up! :)
Thinking of you and yours... prayers are flying high!
Lezlie Shull